Cryptocurrency KCS is gaining tremendous popularity. For actual and potential customers, it has become more than just a way to store their own money on the exchange. KCS`s price is constantly growing. This demonstrates that there is a great demand for the coin and KuCoin wallets.
What is KuCoin Shares (KCS)?
KuCoin is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that allows for various digital currency transactions, trading over 300 pairs and exchanging some crypto-assets for others. It’s all within one full-featured platform, with services available to users from all over the world. KuCoin is relatively young in the cryptocurrency market: the exchange started operating in 2017. The model for creating a new trading platform was Binance, which KuCoin’s creators look up to. KuCoin has some similarities with its more famous «colleague», and is trying to repeat its success story. KuCoin began as a small exchange service called Kubi, which gradually transformed into a full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange, now operating on a global scale.
Where to get KuCoin Shares (KCS) Tokens?
KuCoin Shares (KCS) is an internal cryptocurrency of KuCoin Exchange, which can be bought by every registered user. Traders and investors can get passive income from it (KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency price steadily increases as the number of active traders on this exchange, who in turn buy these tokens to reduce commissions when trading) and some other bonuses and advantages (as on Binance exchange, internal tokens can be used to reduce the commission for trading in 2 times to 0.05% of the transaction). KuCoin Shares tokens are based on Ethereum (ERC20 tokens), so they can also be stored not only on the exchange but also in a non-custodial Sapien Wallet. The main advantage of KuCoin Shares (KCS) tokens is the opportunity to earn passive income from the KuCoin exchange, as half of its income from trading commissions is distributed by the exchange to KCS token holders on the exchange.
Where to store KuCoin Shares (KCS) Tokens?
The question of how to create a KuCoin wallet is very popular. If you need KCS coins to use on a KuCoin Exchange, keep them there. If you are considering KCS as a long-term asset, it is better to store them in non-custodial wallets. The main advantages of a non-custodial Sapien wallet are:
- Multi-currency crypto wallet
- User-friendly interface
- Built-in rating system
- Possibility of in-app correspondence
- Low cryptocurrency exchange fees
- Ability to buy and withdraw cryptocurrencies using Visa and Mastercard
- Fully decentralized cryptocurrency wallet
Sapien wallet accepts a lot of different cryptocurrencies. In the long term, it is better to store coins in a non-custodial KuCoin wallet.
The main characteristics of KuCoin Exchange
- Support for multiple fiat currencies for depositing into an account.
- Support for cryptocurrencies not only from among the popular ones, but also less known altcoins.
- A reasonable commission for trading transactions — 0.1% of the transaction amount.
- KuCoin has its cryptocurrency, KCS tokens give owners a lot of advantages. For example, traders have lower commissions. Token holders also receive a percentage of the exchange’s trading fees. This is an incentive not to dump coins but to hoard them, so KCS coins are popular. KuCoin did not hold ICO. Tokens hit the market on 24 October 2017.
- High speed of operation. KuCoin can process up to several million crypto buy/sell orders per second. Slippage in crypto trading is eliminated.
- Clients are accepted from any country. There will be no restrictions because you live in Russia, China or the US, or other countries.