The cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly. Turnover on exchanges amounts to trillions of dollars. The value of digital assets exceeds the value of large companies. Investors` interest is increasing as well as risks. They use stablecoins to reduce risks, for example, EOSDT tokens. This is why investors are looking for a reliable EOSDT wallet like Sapien Wallet.
What are EOSDT tokens?
EOSDT is a crypto asset with a fixed exchange rate, it is resistant to significant rate fluctuations and backed by the U.S. dollar. EOSDT tokens add low volatility to the well-known advantages of cryptocurrencies. So, demand for reliable EOSDT mobile wallet apps is constantly increasing. It is better to store EOSDT coins in a Sapien EOSDT wallet that doesn’t store your private keys.
What is the purpose of EOSDT tokens?
EOSDT tokens are not only excellent as a means of exchange, but they can also effectively serve as a unit of account and as a means of saving, thanks to their exchange-rate stability. This can allow many people to get their paychecks in cryptocurrency without fear of a sharp decline in its exchange rate. EOSDT cryptocurrency can become an alternative to fiat currencies for residents of economically unstable countries with high inflation and significant currency restrictions.
EOSDT coins can be effectively used in the market of cryptocurrency loans and derivatives. In addition, EOSDT coins are popular among traders who buy volatile cryptocurrencies at the bottom and then sell them at a higher price during periods of market recovery. They use a special EOSDT mobile wallet app for this purpose.
Advantages of EOSDT stablecoin
The purpose of EOSDT is to popularize cryptocurrencies and increase trust in them from ordinary users and companies. At the moment, many people are scared off by the high volatility and unpredictability of digital money, but the emergence of stablecoins levels out the risks and allows them to look at this market from a different angle. Advantages of EOSDT:
- Minimum volatility, allowing to save capital in case of strong fluctuations in the market.
- Backed by a real asset – the U.S. dollar. This feature gives confidence in the cryptocurrency and its stability.
- Minimal dependence on government organizations.
- Preservation of value for a long time period.
- Any EOSDT mobile wallet app like Sapien Wallet provides high security of funds.
Where to store EOSDT & where can I get EOSDT wallet?
There is no special wallet for EOSDT, so you can store EOSDT cryptocurrency on blockchain wallets that support EOS standards like Sapien Wallet. Our cryptocurrency blockchain wallet is the best non-custodial wallet, providing safe and secure crypto-asset management. With Sapien Wallet you can:
- Buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in euros or U.S. dollars.
- Send and request ERC20 and ERC721 tokens using an Ethereum address.
- Check your cryptocurrency wallet balance, transaction history, and have access to other data on your device.
- Use FaceID, Touch ID, or a password to protect access to cryptocurrency.
- Use an internal exchanger to exchange cryptocurrencies.
There are quite limited ways to get EOSDT coins. EOSDT tokens can only be bought. The question of how to create an EOSDT wallet is very popular. You can use Sapien EOSDT wallet to store your funds.
Sapien wallet accepts a lot of different cryptocurrencies. The application does not contain any hidden information, which causes the trust of a huge number of users. If you have not a hardware wallet, it is better to store coins in a non-custodial Sapien EOSDT wallet.
What are EOSDT tokens used for?
EOSDT coins are most often used to lock in profits, keeping the balance from drawdowns during surges in the value of the main trading cryptocurrency. Large investors sometimes transfer their profits into EOSDT coins overnight to continue trading in the morning without any losses. In addition to its protective function, EOSDT cryptocurrency is used for:
- Day-to-day transactions.
- Optimized payments and card-to-card transfers.
- Cheap international transfers, e.g. for foreign workers.
- Protection against local currency hyperinflation.
- Increased speed and quality of cryptocurrency exchanges, to reduce dependency on Bitcoin.
How does EOSDT stablecoin help with cryptocurrency?
On some exchanges, it’s faster and cheaper to trade via EOSDT stablecoin. This type of digital asset allows you to diversify your risk: while the price of Bitcoin is changing a lot, you can keep your funds in EOSDT stablecoin backed with U.S. dollars. For this purpose, investors use the non-custodial EOSDT mobile wallet app – Sapien Wallet.
The availability of EOSDT provides credibility and acceptance of cryptocurrencies in general. Institutional investors use EOSDT stablecoins, increasing the turnover of the industry as well as profitability for smaller investors. Plus, the more trust in EOSDT cryptocurrency, the easier it is to use these tokens in the real world when buying goods/services.